BCN comparteix el menjar is a project that takes advantage of food resources and works within a network to contribute to reducing the situation of poverty in the city of Barcelona. The goal of the this project is the protect the universal right to food access of the citizens of Barcelona living in poverty.
- We contacted the major hotels in the city
- Selected beneficiaries eaters
- Contacted partner companies in the food industry and other laboratories as
- We designed an internal protocol for the reuse of surplus cooked food
- We guarantee the safety and security of food around the reuse circuit
- Manage the collection, transport and delivery of food
- We value and record the foods we
- We formations in planning and food security.
“BCN comparteix el menjar” wants to become a brand and reference for a city of sustainability and solidarity, of a city that organizes itself in order to share and optimize it food resources.