PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY
The person in charge is ONG Nutrition Without Borders (hereinafter "NWB") with address at Rocafort street 242 bis, 3º, 08029 Barcelona.
Your personal data has been obtained through the previous relationships you have maintained with NWB, the relationships you currently have with our entity, your status as a member, as a donor, due to your participation in any of our campaigns, if you are or have been a volunteer, activist or collaborator or due to having requested promotional information about our activities, campaigns and initiatives.What personal data do we deal with?
LThe data that we will discuss about you for the legitimate purposes that are explained below, is the following:
Necessary data to maintain contact with you:
- First name
- ID number
- Email address
- Phone number
In cases in which it is necessary due to the nature of our relationship with you, we can get to treat other data that you voluntarily provide us:
- Preference language
- Postal Address
- Economic contribution
- Bank data
- Information that you have given us to volunteer.
- Own image
We also inform you that we will treat the additional data that you voluntarily provide us during the future relations and contact that you maintain with NWB, including those that you provide through a social network or other applications. This data depends on your own privacy settings, use of the social network or application, as well as the privacy policies of each social network or application, so we recommend you read them carefully before providing us with information through social networks or applications.Why do we treat your personal data?
In order to fulfil our founding objectives, we treat the data of our partners, donors, volunteers and collaborators for the following purposes:
- • Send information about NWB by e-mail, even when our relationship has ended, unless the interested party states otherwise; and respond to requests when information is demanded.
- Promote economic collaboration with NWB, as well as other types of active participation (signing campaigns, etc.)
- Encourage collaboration in NWB through the volunteer network.
- Coordinate participation in activities organized by or for the NSF volunteer network..
- Invite events or events organized by NWB..
- Conducting satisfaction surveys
- Basic activities of profiling, based on the information you have directly provided, and designed to ensure proper management of the previous activities.
Additionally, we also treat your data for the sending, even by electronic means, of promotional communications about activities, campaigns and initiatives of a similar nature to those that you have previously participated in.
The interested party may object to receiving this type of promotional communications, now or at any other time, by sending an email to email@example.com by applying to the NWB postal address.Why can we treat your personal data?
The treatment of your personal data related to the maintenance of your relationship with NWB as a member, donor, volunteer or collaborator is legitimized to be necessary to comply with the contractual obligations arising from such relationship.
The processing of your personal data to send promotional information about NWB activities, campaigns or initiatives similar to those that you have participated in, responds to a legitimate interest of our entity and is authorized by the current regulations.
The processing of your personal data for volunteering is necessary as established by the current regulations on volunteering..When and for what reason can we provide your information to third parties?
We will never sell, rent or transfer your personal data, but these may be provided to the recipients indicated below, for the following reasons:
- Public Administrations: for compliance with the legal obligations to which NSF is subject due to its activity.
- Recipients of requests and campaigns: When you sign a petition or participate with your data in an action, the recipient of the campaign receives from NSF the essential information to fulfill the obligations derived from these campaigns, which may be: name, surnames, ID number, postal code and email. "NSF will inform you in each campaign the recipients of it.
- Providers that need access to your data for the provision of services that NSF has contracted with these suppliers, and with which NSF has signed the confidentiality and personal data treatment contracts required by the regulations to protect their privacy.
- Those assignments to third parties that are necessary for the organization or coordination of the campaigns, activities and initiatives in which you voluntarily participate.
If in the future NWB makes other transfers of personal data, it will inform you in a timely manner.How long will we keep your data?
Your personal data will be kept as long as your relationship with NWB is maintained, and even after the end of that relationship for any reason during the statutory limitation periods that apply, if you do not inform us otherwise. In this case, they will be treated in order to prove compliance with our legal and / or contractual obligations. We will keep your personal information for as long as necessary or allowed for the purposes for which it was obtained. The criteria used to determine the conservation periods include our legal obligations, statistical needs or the fact that conservation is advisable or not depending on our legal position.If you are under 18
If you are a minor and use any of our websites or participate in any of our campaigns, please do not send us any personal information about you or your family without prior authorization from your parents or guardians. If they agree, you can participate in our campaigns and activities in the way indicated in each case. Ask your parents or guardians to contact us if you have any questions.What are your rights?
You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, removing and portability, limitation and / or opposition to treatment, through the indicated postal and electronic addresses.
Also, if you consider that the treatment of your personal data violates the regulations or your privacy rights, you can file a claim:
- For more information about the guarantees to your privacy, you can contact NWB through firstname.lastname@example.org or through the postal addresses indicated above.
- To the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, through its electronic headquarters, or its postal address.